Total Pageviews

Friday, April 11, 2014

// Heather Elvis Case //

People just need to relax..it's getting so people don't want to comment anywhere period! We all are here for the same reasons and that's to Find Heather and bring her home to her family. I know that I cant offer much help from behind a computer screen and living in Western NY. But I stand behind the Elvis family and the Elvis supporters 100 Percent. I have been here from the very beginning and I intend to be here right up to the ending. In which there will never be an ending for the Elvis family as they are not able to hug,kiss,hold and tell Heather how much they love her as they once did.

I have my own theories on this case but I am not going to put it out for the Elvis family to see as if its some horror movie as some have done. That's where private messaging comes in. In which I believe you can invite a group of people at the same time.
If I have been disrespectful in anyway to anyone
Please except my apologies!

One Team, One Goal
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."

No comments:

Post a Comment