Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

// Sidney Moorer Lied To Police and Got Caught ... More Probable Cause / Guilt //


  So Sidney admitted to the 3:17 am phone call ?  In the beginning, I believe he said he hadn't talked 

to Heather in a month or so. Then, once Police presented Evidence, he admitted to one call. I 

didn't realize there were actually 2 phone calls that he didn't admit to until Evidence was shown. 

 If the 3:17 conversation was "to tell her quit calling and leave them alone" then why did SIDNEY call 


Heather from a pay phone at 1:35 ?? Heather didn't initiate that phone call so why would he be calling 


her back to tell her to quit calling ? To Perhaps set a Trap for her.  Seems to me like he was doing the 


calling ! Does anyone know if any texts were exchanged during this time? If 
so, I'm sure the 

prosecution has those details! I know that the prosecution probably didn't present all 

of their "proof" yesterday so I hope there is even more evidence for trial! I'm anxious to find out what 


was found at the Moorer home! 


( NOTE TO CRIMINALS, 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES POLICE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE 

QUESTION THEY ARE ASKING YOU. SO IF YOU LIE THEY CAN ARREST YOU. IT'S CALLED GIVING 

FALSE INFORMATION TO POLICE AND / OR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. DEPENDING ON THE 

SEVERITY OF THE CRIME ) 


  Texts that #TammyMoorer apparently sent to Heather Elvis :

11/3/2013

* Tammy To Heather : someone's about to get their ass beat down...your bitch is 

about to take his last breath.. you can tell me who you are right now or i will 

find out another way.. that way won't have a great turn out for you..i'm giving 

you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.

* Tammy To Heather : I've been having Sidney followed since January 2012. It's

best you call back and speak to me to save yourself. Hey sweetie you ready to

meet the MRS?

* Heather Responded : I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you

need to worry about anymore.

* Tammy To Heather : By the way dad no longer owns a phone

Sidney is dad ... Tammy Screwing with Heather again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment