Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jerome Doublej Garrett - Hell On Wheels ..


Shouts out to MICK from the store for help me out that hotel lobby last nite got gang from a motorcycle club but im still standin top n bottom lip bust head lumpy elbows pink n my whole body hurt lost everything so if ya tryin to call me i dont got no line been stuck on my back all day in pain n really dont feel like talkin too or callin anybody
Like ·  ·  · 10 hours ago near Atlanta, GA · 

yall niggaz who be fuckin them punks on the low in charleston got that shit twisted who know the punk Paris Brown well if anybody who know me who know him please call that pussy boy fagget muthafucker n tell him who the fuck he playin with ima beat this punk ass for even tryin me poked me 2 times n we aint friends on the book now when i tell him the next time i come that way ima fuck him up now he got 8 brothers well nigga fuck u n yo 8 brothers fagget ass bitch nigga n if yo brothers help they pussy boyz too
1Unlike ·  · 

th  These crackers got me fightin for my freedom once a month for the last 3months st St Sreresssin   got court in the am yall pray for me/Dekalb a bitch
1Unlike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment