Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Here's Why You Shouldn't Threaten a Nurse



For a person who supposedly can't breathe , but yet can have
the ability to talk and threaten to knock somebody out,
that's impressive


I have severe lung issues. For him saying he can't breathe,
he sure can talk a lot.


Joe Biden's America. Defund the Police Idiots. Look at this
criminal. Many, many act just like this. Criminals come in every
size, shape and color. Thank you Police Officers.


There is a sever shortage of Police Officers. No thanks to Biden,
Dems, Antifa, etc., We need more Police to stop all the crimes
happening today.


I had a patient (a grown man who towered over me) tell me last
week, “If you hurt me, I’m gonna slap you”. I was cleaning and
dressing his wound. I smiled and said, “It’s about a ten year
sentence for assault on a healthcare worker. I’m sure it’d really
hurt too, if your slapping me, resulted in me accidentally pushing
my fingers through this wound”. He didn’t say another word. He
was also discharged from the practice. Good luck finding another
primary care provider taking new patients.


I’m a nurse manager in a hospital and this behavior is almost daily
in our emergency department. Some of it is psych related but most
of it is just bad behavior. Some of our nurses have had concussions,
stitches, PTSD, broken bones from patients. Most are upset because
they waited too long to be seen or the MD will not prescribe the meds
they want. Our staff have almost given up filing charges, which are
suppose to be felonies, because the patient goes to jail and the charges
end up getting dropped. I am not sure who the people think will take care
of them in the future because lots of nurses are leaving and the nursing
shortage is growing. My job is to deal with these incidents and I’m over
people too. I love being a nurse but not a punching bag or victim of
verbal abuse. 😢  

I've been a psych nurse for 30 years, worked at the state hospital.
I've learned an important lesson.... There is a difference between
mental illness and bad behavior.

This is the EXACT problem with our legal system today. There is
NO good reason to reduce or drop ANY of the charges on this guy.
All that does is let him know he can get away with this kind of bullshit
in the future. The DA or Prosecutor that reduced/dropped his charges
should be held liable for any crimes this guy commits in the future.
To make it fair, add up the prison time of all the original charges maximum
sentences and that will be the time that the DA/Prosecutor can be held
liable for his further crimes.

The freaking narrator at times attacks the Police ?? Did he even watch 
his own video ?? The criminal acting like an animal, making threats to 
Police and regular people.   What a dirt bag ....  Put a Badge on and show 
them Police Officers how to handle an idiotic, violent criminal.  You'd 
get pissed too.  Human nature.  My God ....  We need more good Police 
Officers like these.  They truly showed a lot of restraint. 

 Criminals are taught in Jail and Prison to say, " I can't breathe." 
Been saying it for over 40 - 50 years. Perhaps longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment