Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Larry Elder & Denzel Washington Telling the Truth About Race


Man, Denzel's speech made me shed a tear. I'm a white dude but I grew
up really poor on welfare. Raised by a single parent and I went down the wrong path. Hard drugs, crime, jail etc. I turned my life around, quit
drugs, stopped committing crimes. I put myself through college and graduated with honors. First in my family to go to college (but you don't
even need college). Got an entry level job and ended up running an
entire department. Bought a home. I'm doing pretty well theses days.
I stopped blaming society for my problems and used that energy to
better my life instead of complaining and everything changed for the
better. It definitely isn't easy to come from the bottom but ANYONE can
do what I did! It just takes work.

Thanks for showing this.Denzel is a shining example for all of our
children of every race. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment