Total Pageviews

Friday, March 17, 2023

N.J. state trooper stops retired cop who delivered him as a baby


Comments: 

The baby grew up knowing about a policeman who saved
him and wanted to become a policeman and do good things
too. Their purpose of life indeed.


I'd bet the cop who delivered him is also very proud of him
becoming a state trooper.

I once met the cop who saved my life when I was a baby I
had stoped breathing when I was about a month old. My
parents were young kids at the time all they knew was to
call 911. A police officer showed up and gave me CPR he
saved my life that's why I'm here I'm forever thankful for
him and always will be.

* Police have saved a lot of lives over the last several decades.
You just don't hear about it on the news as you should.

Thank you Jesus for the men and women in Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment