Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2018

// Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor // Talking about Street Life // Gang Life // His Friend Got Dead // Free His Gang from Prison, he says // " Why Not STOP Breaking The Law ! " // Just a Thought for your Gang //


They took your life away took your life away just yesterday when they took your life away they took your life away took your life away man 

I hope I pray these streets won't take my life away 

screaming free tha gang but y'all don't feel my pain fuck your bling-bling 

they got all my boys in chains every single one of them
#Free the gang

Joshua KingBart Taylor Shyheim Gotti Gardner PA Tha Weirdo All MI Niggas 



                                     Deceased, Another Gang Got Him 


Comments
Tevie Geathers Free dem niggas wrd

1
Manage

Ian HammyBoi McCormick Free da Famm Wrdd

1
Manage

Whitney Lee Free my dawgs....
Manage

Aliyah Goings OneTrueFamily 😘
Manage

Stacey Grayson One thing cuz ah goon so ah know he gud niggaz ain str8 they jus................
Manage

Bud Gardner Jus talk to bruh today miss my nigga

4
Manage

Kiyanna Me'Shay My boys 😍😍😘😘Joshua KingBart Taylor & Shyheim Gotti Gardner
Manage

Taylor Axelle hAnd the streets will not kill you! !!

1
Manage

Taylor Axelle And the streets will not take ur life away Dashaun Taylor!!! In Jesus Name! !

3
Manage

No comments:

Post a Comment