Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2018

// Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor // His Gang Members Names Below // Out Trying to Drag Race for Money // Wonder What There Street Names Are ?? // Most Have Been To Prison and Right Back Out .. //




Hey Darrenl Taylor ( aka Shaun Taylor his dad )  and uncle Corey Scott its 5:27am can yall guess what im driving and were i am??? Yall gave me alot of h€\\....lol thanks to my boys 


lil tyler and my sis Jamia Porcher for coming all the way off edisto island at 1am to help me come crank the mini beast them boys must be love me... Guess since we couldnt get action wit them bikes so we made action then to wrk
# big shootout to UPAR TUNNER for stayin out to get her tuned for crusing. Cant wait till u power that lil b
#cncwrex/css  please hurry send my block 


( Talking about drag racing motorcycles @ cars ) 

( The father, Shaun Taylor, drag races too on our streets .. )   




No comments:

Post a Comment