Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2016

// I love that Mr. Trump went to the Army-Navy game with Michael Flynn (Army) & Steve Bannon (Navy) to Support our Troops ! USA //

  1. I love that Mr. Trump went to the Army-Navy game with Michael Flynn (Army) & Steve Bannon (Navy) to support our troops! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
  2. Troops Erupt in Cheers as Trump Enters Army Navy Game

  3. I love that the military crowd is chanting Make America Great Again! Finally, a President who LOVES & Respects our Troops!
  4. The Army football team gave Donald Trump his own locker and gear today. A great honor!
  5. has been incredible. I wait all year to watch this game. It's awesome to see our competitive military have some fun.
  6. Like A Boss Who Loves & Appreciates Our Military Men & Women
  7. Our Troops finally have a CIC that loves America and loves our military! This Made me tear up πŸ˜₯πŸ˜€ happy tears
  8. More support in one afternoon than in eight years.

No comments:

Post a Comment