Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2016

// Thank You to all the Strong Women that Voted #PresidentTrump refusing 2 being used by Hillary as victims & #womancard 2016 Election Thank You //

  1. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ I'm so thankful we now have an opportunity to elect judges who won't allow selling baby parts.
  2. Thank you idiot actors & musicians, for publicly crying after lost so we could all have a good laugh. 2016 Election Thank You Notes
  3. ThankU 2 all the strong women that voted refusing 2 being used by H as victims & 2016 Election Thank You Notes
  4. Landslide! Trump Officially Wins Michigan (306 Electors!) "2016 Election Thank You Notes"
  5. To all silly liberals now wanting 2 move 2 Canada: read pic 2016 election thank you notes l
  6. I look for an inspiring message for veterans today from our beloved
  7. Get ready folks. Donald J Trump will be the president for at LEAST the next 4 years. It's happening. These protests will end. Guaranteed!!
  8. "I am very sorry I cant be with you there today.I want to express my condolences from me & my family".PE Trump call to widow of Sgt Tuozollo
     
  9. We finally have an outsider who owes nothing to anyone. It's a dream come true for America. Propaganda pushed aside, everyone wins.
  10. Retweet and Like if this man needs to be held accountable for his riot-funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment