Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

// Russell Wilson is an Amazing, God Fearing Young Man // God Bless Him //

  1. “Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.” Isaiah 26:12 NIV
  2. Delilah is an angel just like her sweet mom! Her mom was wayyy more excited to than me haha!
  3. “In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”” Luke 15:10 NIV
  4. “I love you, Lord, my strength.” Psalm 18:1 NIV
  5. Hard Work Pays Off!
  6. I'm not usually a trash talker, but you know I never back down from a challenge.
  7. “It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.” Psalm 18:32 NIV
  8. Jesus is so amazing!
  9. “My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.." Isaiah 26:9 NIV
  10. All for Your Glory!
  11. “But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.” 1 Timothy 6:11
  12. Tune in shortly on Facebook Live as we surprise some of my friends at with a special gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment