Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Michael S. Walker - Charged with Murder After Fake 911 Call

Man reports dad's 'heart attack,' is charged with murder


Michael Walker charged in father's death

  Jan 28, 2013                                  

 
 


 
 Michael Stephen Walker        
Michael Stephen Walker: Accused of killing his father
 

A Henderson County man is charged with murder after making a 911 call reporting that his father had a heart attack Sunday night.
The Henderson County Sheriff’s Office said Michael Stephen Walker, 44, of Etowah,  NC, called 911 at about 9:45 p.m.
On the 911 call, Walker says his father 71-year-old Gerald “Jerry” Walker of Lilburn, Ga., had attacked him before suffering a heart attack and falling unconscious on the floor.
On the 911 call, Michael Walker spoke in a calm voice, and said, “He came out of the shower a while ago.  He was clearing garbage out of his house.  I don’t know what he’s doing.  He went crazy and attacked me.  He was screaming at me.”
Walker repeatedly tells the dispatched that his father attacked him and that he is scared.
He said, “He attacked me.  The place is terrible.  He’s just lying on the floor … He attacked me.  He’s all bruised up.   He attacked me and we were fighting. I defended myself.”
The dispatcher was recorded telling Walker how to perform CPR on his father.
Walker says, still speaking calming and in a quiet voice, “Help, please.  I think he’s dead … We had a fight.  We were fist fighting and he fell down.  He’s bruised.  I’m bruised.”
Walker then begins to perform CPR and says, “Nothing’s happening,” while he continued to count chest compressions.
He tells the dispatcher, “He came up from Georgia.  This is his house, his condo.  He came up here a couple weeks ago because everything was breaking.                        

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment