Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

// I learned after I was in the Police Work for about 3 Years that You Weren't Rewarded for your Ability to make the Most Arrest, Calls Handled and or Felony Arrest's //

  I learned after I was in the Police Work for about 3 Years that You Weren't 

Rewarded for your Ability to make the Most Arrest, Calls Handled and or 

Felony Arrest's. You earned Promotion  by how well You were Willing to 

Subjugate Yourself to the Politics of your Superior(s). As progressed in 

my Police Career, I Couldn't Help but Notice that the Best Officers' were 

Not the Men Promoted but instead they were Noticeably Harassed.  

Harassed and Scolded for Not Kissing Up. 

 The End Result is what We have Now in the Command Structure: Lt's, 

Captains and Deputy Chiefs who Do Not Know How to Answer Calls or 

How to Lead the Men and Women..., but who are Masters of the Politics 

required ( arse kissing ) for Promotion. 


( don't get me wrong. there are some great Lt's and captains out there that 

  earned there rank ) 



 Sad Truth  ..........  This for Both Police Officers Throughout This Country and Our 

Great Military   ........... Shameful  .......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment