Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2024

 I was a registered Democrat until 2010.

I lost my job at the bank in 2009 after the market crashed. I had just closed on my first home 6 months earlier. I was single with 2 young kids, struggling, and went to get food stamps. They told me I qualified for $68 a month. I asked how I was supposed to feed 3 people on $68 a month? You know what they told me? “You have a house; you have assets.” In other words, if you want to eat, sell the house you and your kids live and sleep in. The office was full of Mexicans… getting several hundred dollars a month after I, an American, paid into the system. That’s when my political views changed. F*** illegals. F*** open borders. F*** democrats. And f*** you if you vote for them.

twitter
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment