Total Pageviews

Friday, May 26, 2023

He saved that guy's life. When he reached for the cop's gun, the cop would've been justified in using deadly force but he wasn't alone and was able to make the arrest with no loss of life.

 

BJJ Student Saves a Cop! He saved that guy's life. When he reached for the cop's gun, the cop would've been justified in using deadly force but he wasn't alone and was able to make the arrest with no loss of life.


Comments: 

People have no idea how difficult it is to have control of a subject
with 2 people or less without seriously hurting them - this video
is a very good demonstration

Its extremely hard to hand cuff someone fighting you. Thank God for the young man that helped the Officer. Or it could have turned deadly.

To whoever this man is, as a cop I thank you for stepping up. That cop is a big dude and I’m not. I’ve had a few close fights in my time but knowing there are people like you out there gives me a little more confidence that I might get help if I get on the losing end.

He saved that guy's life. When he reached for the cop's gun, the cop would've been justified in using deadly force but he wasn't alone and was able to make the arrest with no loss of life.

This is a perfect example of backup not always being there on time. The civilian did an awesome job helping that officer.


No comments:

Post a Comment