Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

// I picked President Trump to make these decisions // I thank God everyday that it’s him at that podium and not Hillary Clinton // Let’s get this man confirmed and move on to the next task // ( Amen ! )


  1.  Maverick and 2 others liked
    I’m glad Hilary didn’t pick a judge tonight. Thank you Jesus!
  2. Remember God is with you.
  3. Uncommon faith is not average faith. It’s not ordinary. It’s above and beyond. It gives you a boldness and a confidence to believe for the extraordinary.
  4.  Erica liked
    The Left/Democrats are so upset about the Supreme Court Pick. They need to understand that whatever you "Resist" will "Persist." have a gut feeling that President will be making a third Supreme Court pick real soon!
  5. I picked President Trump to make these decisions. I thank God everyday that it’s him at that podium and not Hillary Clinton. Let’s get this man confirmed and move on to the next task.

No comments:

Post a Comment