Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

// Racism Goes Both Ways // Fallen Officer Attacked // He Was Murdered For God Sake - Have Some Decency // Great Job OBama // Police Officers Are Being Murdered and You Say, "Nothing" // Thanks O // The "Great Divider OBama" // RIP Officer Allen Jacobs //

I have never been so mad in my life!!! I usually go to Burger King on Laurens Road often. When going there today the sweet cashier Connie who is always there. Her and I where taking about the lose of Officer Jacobs. The manager Barbara over heard us with out us saying anything to her she let me know real quick "The cop got what he deserved, messing with these kids for no reason." I flipped out I couldn't believe what I had heard. So I left the store. I called up to Burger King to make sure Connie was okay. When I left she was so upset. But she had been fired for talking to me.
I have called the corporate office to make an complaint. They could not believe what she had said. They have lost my business and please share this so no one will ever go there again!!!!!


Burger King (2685 Laurens Road, Greenville, SC)
Breakfast & Brunch RestaurantGreenville, SC, United States
1.1 
89 people checked in here
Comments
 Are they going to rehire Connie? And fire the other bum?
 Idk the other lady is the store manager waiting on them to call back. Also calling store owner on Thursday.
 Omg!!!!!
 share this to News 4!
 Wow! This makes me so angry! How can anyone say something like that! Im sorry  that u even had to deal with someone like that
 WOW! That is very disturbing.
 Shows no respect for law enforcement or America !
 U need to contact the news about it make it public so somthing does get done
 I already have
 Contact them all news 4 7 21 13
 I've sent it to Fox Carolina news multiple times already if everyone sends it maybe the story will be picked up faster
 Make sure it gets put out there
 Idk how to
 That's horrible.
 People are unreal
 Wow. Maybe she will fall in the fryer before they can fire her. What ignorance
 It's been shared a large number of times.
 Good job
 Sorry I was given the wrong name by management.
 Is it Barbara? I was there earlier today and will never go back now.
 Barber's Lomax is her name....Connie has had to put up with racest remarks all week from her Connie was the only white employee there.....manager says "she takes care of her people"
 I knew it was her when I read this post. I've witnessed Barbara get smart with Connie before in front of customers. I was so mad and called and reported her. Something needs to be done.
 She needs to be famous around Greenville. Share the picture.
123 hrs
 may be able to get this public!
123 hrs
 In would almost bet my next paycheck that the news WILL NOT cover it and she will NOT be fired.
You will only get noticed if you publicly picket BK on Laurens and force a reaction from BK corporate. I'm pretty sure, they don't want negative media atte...See More

321 hrsEdited
 u just lost that check....she has been fired ...an all news is covering it
 This was so uncalled for
121 hrs
 Any word on Connie?
  Good job beautiful !!!!!! Thanks for not just ignoring and taking her down !
 Well I am glad to hear she was fired that was so uncalled forn

No comments:

Post a Comment