Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2015

// Faith In Our Fellow Man // Good People of America // Wal-Mart // Live // Love // Laugh // Share //

  I was at Wal-Mart yesterday. My phone would not take a charge. Tried like 3 different chargers to no avail. So I asked this Wal-mart employee for help. His name was David. He tried to get my phone to take a charge. No luck either. Then he tried compressed air from a can he had gotten off a nearby shelf. Still would not work. He said your phone is about to die. You need another phone. Christmas was a week away and I was low on cash. So I asked for the least expensive phone he had. We went down this aisle and found a Net 10 phone like mine for only $ 19.88. ( Thank God ) He immediately opened and powered up the new phone. Then started to download my contacts and pictures before my old phone dead.
  As I stood there watching this young man working hard to help this customer more of his co-workers came near us as they too helped other customers. Then we all began talking about everyday things. First and for most cell phones. Keep in mind 2 of us are white and 2 are black. I have a point to make. So please bare with me. We all talked about phones, then the new stars wars movie, one of the employees had just saw the new movie the night before. This black lady and I talked about here new phone and mine. She needed to big one so that she could see the scene. Her eyes had gotten worse over the years. Told her how I wear bifocal glasses and myself I was blind as a bat. We just laughed. Her phone was so big David, the employee helping me, called her new phone a Phone - Tab. Lol. Phone tablet because of the large scene.
   My Point, here was more than 6 of us from different BACKGROUNDS and COLORS and we all talked like we knew one another forever. From phones, to car wreck her husband had been in, to star wars movie to just good conversation. 3 blacks - 3 whites laughing and talking for I'd say about 30 - 40 minutes. Wal-mart employees were a blessing. I talked to no less than 5 employees back in the phone area. All nice and professional. Also 3 customers too. All very nice and talkative.
   Baltimore and so many other cities and states could learn a lot from us 6. Here in South Carolina. We talked, we laughed, we had a great conversation. About everyday things. Black and White talking like best friends, sister and brother, neighbors. It gave me Great Pause and put a Smile on my face. We are not a divided nation. We can all get along just fine. Don't listen to politicians. Listen to your heart and say hello to a stranger. You might just make their day. These 5 - 6 other people sure made mine. I went to sleep last night with plenty of faith in my follow man no matter their skin color. I can still see all of us smiling and laughing in Wal-Mart. Phone department. It a was a blessing. The news will always get it wrong. We 6 proved that. A lot of people could learn from this. We are one great nation under God.


 God Bless these neighbors of mine, black, white and latino. Great day to be alive ...



  MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL MANKIND AROUND THE WORLD      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment