Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

// So Tragic When Someone Takes Their Own Life // God Rest Their Souls //


Jim Carrey‘s much younger girlfriend has committed suicide just days after breaking up with the famous comic actor.
The body of Irish makeup artist Cathriona “Cat” White, 28, was found in a Sherman Oaks, Calif., home Monday night, sources told Page Six.
“I am shocked and deeply saddened by the passing of my sweet Cathriona,” Carrey said in a statement released Tuesday.
“She was a truly kind and delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil, to whom loving and being loved was all that sparkled. My heart goes out to her family and friends and to everyone who loved and cared about her. We have all been hit with a lightening bolt.”
White posted a final tragic tweet Sept. 24, the same day the pair split.
“Signing off Twitter, I hope I have been a light to my nearest and dearest,” White tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment