Total Pageviews

Friday, July 31, 2015

// If We Get Rid Of Police // We Could Not Walk Nor Drive The Streets // Get Real People // Respect Police Officers // Do As They Say and Live // Stop Acting Like An Ass Or You May Get Shot // Your Choice // We Need Our Police To Keep Our Streets Safe // Thank You //


In all the videos I have seen, while police actions in some cases are unwarranted, the person being stopped is by turns disobedient, disrespectful, beligerent, runs away, and on and on and on...

I am white and have been stopped a handful of times in my life for minor traffic violations. In each case, the officer did not treat me like a friend, and I understood immediately that I needed to submit to his authority during our brief encounter, which meant that I answered his questions without belligerence, I did not reach for his gun, I did not get out of my car and run, nor drive off. To do so would possibly have resulted in my starring in my own video and maybe ending up dead, even though I am white.

If we respect the law, we must respect its officers and behave in a certain way with them. This keeps the peace. Until certain black people learn this, we will continue to see these videos.


Respect Police So You Will Be Safer. Your Kids, Yourself, Your Property ....

No comments:

Post a Comment