Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

Some Folks Knew Who Most Likely Kidnapped / Murdered Heather Elvis In Horry County, SC ( Myrtle Beach )

  BOTH SUSPECTS MENTIONED BELOW ON TWITTER // BACK ON JAN. 21 ST. //

NOT ARRESTED UNTIL FED. 21 ST. // EITHER THESE PEOPLE DID NOT COME 

FORWARD OR POLICE DROPPED THE BALL //  
  1. she is. And a beautiful soul too. A great friend. And no... she actually had a relationship with him
  2. I can't believe she would be with someone so disgusting... I couldn't believe it when she told me
  3. hmm that's really odd. .. maybe her account isn't searchable to majority of people
  4. No she did not.. I just looked her up awhile ago today.
  5. I just want to send out a huge thank you. You're an incredible person. This has me in tears.
  6. this will help us so much. Oh my gosh thank you entirely.
  7. Wife of Sidney Moorer, Tammy, sorry excuse for a human. Assaulted Heather days before her disappearance. Her opinionV
  8. The man that really needs to be investigated for her disappearance
  9. SHARE AND RETWEET PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment