Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

// Hillary Clinton Attacks Women Raped By Her Husband Bill Clinton // She'll Protect Women's Rights ?? // Libs For Ya // Vote For A Liar - Hillary Clinton // If You're Son or Daughter Is In The Military Hillary Will Not Care About Their Lives // Ask The 4 Men In Benghazi // Left To Die By Hillary Clinton // She Was Taking a Nap //

  1. I interviewed on my talk show in 1998, Hollywood went berserk on me bc I did not 'support' rapist Bill Clinton. I got cancelled.
  2. Thank you for standing up for me before my rapist's defender Hillary Clinton.
  3. I may be Hillary Clinton’s 1st female victim. She ruined my life; defended my rapist & blamed me. I was 12 yrs old. Then she laughed at me.
  4. He'll take "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" for $5000. Infowars shirt sighting today at Detroit Clinton rally. She said he needed an intervention
  5. The MSM do not want people to know how many Blacks may end up voting for TRUMP.
  6. will fall directly into Obama's footsteps, only worse. We can't handle 4 more years of .

No comments:

Post a Comment