Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2018

// “Terrence Why you always Laughing and Smiling” // Because Iife is too short, God is Good and I’m not about to let the Devil Take my Joy // Amen ....... //




  1. “Terrence Why you always Laughing and Smiling”. Because Iife is too short, God is Good and I’m not about to let the Devil Take my Joy
  2. Retweet if you approve of the job is doing!
  3. I'm a failure. He's my forgiver. I'm a sinner. He's my savior. I'm broken. He's my healer. I'm His child. He's my God.
  4.  Maggie B🔴 (K) liked
    We told 1 of our Officer Friendly Program teachers Ofc. McNamara he had "fan mail" 😂✉️📫waiting for him at the District. Thank you Ms. Rolle + her 1st Grade Class at CICS Bucktown School for the Thank You notes + questions. Ofc. McNamara will answer these kiddos questions now!

No comments:

Post a Comment