Total Pageviews

Monday, October 2, 2017

// The Latest : Police Source - Shooter had 18 Rifles @ Pistols // 2 Shooting Tripods in Hotel Room at Las Vegas Concert Massacre // Fired from the 32 nd. Floor //

  1. The Latest: Police Source-- Shooter had 8 rifles, 2 shooting tripods in hotel room at Las Vegas Concert massacre
  2. Waking up to the shocking news of the tragic shootings in Las Vegas. Heartbreaking .We are praying for all affected .
  3. If I see one more lede call the Las Vegas shooter a "lone wolf" I'm going to flip. Journalists, we can do better.
  4. Leftist Teacher Celebrates “White Trump Supporters” Being Killed in Las Vegas Massacre -
  5. “A metro officer, who I owe my life to...actually covered me up to protect me from being shot,” Las Vegas shooting witness says.


    1:22
  6. There were at least 8 guns and a number of long rifles in the alleged shooter’s room, per Las Vegas Police Undersheriff Kevin McMahill
  7. My thoughts and prayers to everyone involved in Las Vegas. Disgusted and sad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment