Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2015

// WALTER SCOTT // POLICE OFFICER MICHAEL SLAGER // " Can someone please explain to me why everyone gets very upset about a shooting death of a black male by a white police officer - BUT - no one gives two cents that there is a killing or shooting in the low-country just about everyday??? I’m not saying they officer is justified at all but why do people only care and protest when this is the scenario? Seems like if Lives Matter then All Lives Matter Regardless of Who was Doing the Shooting. Please Have Riots and Uproars to Help Stop the Daily Violence so I can Rest a Little Easier that Neither My Family nor I will be Shot while Traveling or Going to the Mall. Anyone??? " AMEN !!!!!!! //


 " Can someone please explain to me why everyone gets very upset about a shooting death of a black male by a white police officer - BUT - no one gives two cents that there is a killing or shooting in the low-country just about everyday??? I’m not saying they officer is justified at all but why do people only care and protest when this is the scenario? Seems like if Lives matter then all lives matter regardless of who was doing the shooting. Please have riots and uproars to help stop the daily violence so I can rest a little easier that neither my family nor I will be shot while traveling or going to the mall. Anyone??? "  

AMEN  !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment