Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 12, 2015

// IN THE BEGINNING // MOORERS ARRESTED // FEB. 2014 //

Arrests Made In Heather Elvis Disappearance // Suspects : Sidney Moorer and Wife Tammy C. Moorer // Myrtle Beach, SC // UPDATE : 02/24/14 NOW CHARGED WITH MURDER //


  The Man Heather Elvis was seeing has been Arrested in Connection 

with Her Disappearance. 

Also Arrested was Sidney Moorer Wife, Tammy Moorer.

  
  UPDATE : BOTH SIDNEY AND TAMMY MOORER CHARGED 

ALSO WITH " KIDNAPPING " TODAY ( 2/23/14 ) IN THE 

DISAPPEARANCE OF HEATHER ELVIS. THIS ON TOP OF THE 

OTHER CHARGES ALREADY FILED. 

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND INDECENT EXPOSURE  
   


  UPDATE : THIS MORNING, MONDAY THE 24 TH. OF FEB., POLICE 

CHARGED BOTH SUSPECTS WITH " MURDER." ADDITIONAL 


EVIDENCE FOUND AT THE MOORERS HOME LEAD TO THE 

MURDER CHARGES TODAY !     


  BODY OF HEATHER ELVIS STILL MISSING 


        
          (  His and Her's Facebook Pages Below  )


  Seems that Sidney has been professing his love for his wife

a lot more the last few months. When before he was having an Affair

with the Missing Girl he did not. (?) Sidney also does a lot a traveling.

To NV. and Ca. Also, it has been learned that the last person to speak

with the missing girl was him, Sidney Moorer. She was reported 

missing Dec. 17 th. However, Sydney either called and spoke with 

her or Texted Her on the 18 th. of Dec.   ????  

  You also have to ask yourself why did this Sidney Moorer Guy post a

Mugshot of himself on Feb. 15 th. ?? From an arrest back in either 

2009 or 2011. ( Arrested for Assault and Battery and Later Shoplifting.

Found Not Guilty in the Assault Case. However, Found Guilty of 

Shoplifting  ) Besides these 2 Charges and 2 Traffic Tickets his 

Criminal History Report is pretty short. 


  Below, Tammy Moorer tells how she is fed up with the Police.

Searching her house ... ect.   
















Sidney Moorer
Cover Photo


  1. My charges were DISMISSED, how about yours?

    Photo: My charges were DISMISSED, how about yours?
    1
  2. Well here are 8 of the reasons I love you. Sorry I had to one up you...haha

    1. You are an amazingly strong woman

    2. You have stood by me through so much, when other people back away you walk right into it with me

    3. You have always given it your all even when it gets tough.

    4. You put up with my many flaws and still love me.
  3. Thinking of you Jarrid. Stolen from us way too soon. He came to me in a dream last night




    1. So thankful for our not so traditional thanksgiving day spent checking out LA and Malibu and our wonderfully prepared Jack In The box thanksgiving dinner......best ever.......nothing better than being with my beautiful woman and crazy kids...love y'all
    2. Well once again I find myself waking up next to the most beautiful amazing woman in the world. I am so blessed
    3. ======================
  4. TAMMY MOORER LASSES OUT AT THE POLICE TALKING 

    WITH HER SUSPECT HUSBAND ...
    1. Enough is enough and today this family will start filing charges against everyone we possibly can. I will no longer feel sorry for you or let ignorance be your excuse.

      With that being said, we do NOT owe this to any of you, but here are the FACTS!

      Sidney cooperated with HCPD from the second he was contacted. He spoke with them on the phone, and voluntarily went over to the offices in Conway to speak with detectives in person.

      That same day I allowed HCPD to come inside our home to take a look around. They also asked to look through our Mickey camper and I granted them permission.

      In addition, three search warrants were also served. One for telephones, one for surveillance, and one for our vehicle. Both the Moorer house and Caison house were looked at during this time.
    2. For my husband Sidney...

      7 Reasons Why I Love You More Than Ever

      1. You are a phenomenal husband.

      2. You always put me and the babies first...you are an amazing father.

      3. You are an awesome chef. 

      Before I met you most of my boyfriends were rockstars. In '97 I was burnt out on that lifestyle and ready for a change. I tried so hard to forget about that life and concentrate on our marriage, and was successful for many years. In 2009 I reconnected with my past and that changed us. I begged you to leave and you stayed anyway. Here and now I want to apologize for running out on us. I wish I had never hurt you, and I want to thank you for always being there. You are my BEST FRIEND. You have and always will be the only rockstar I need. I love you baby!
      • Moorer, Sidney Stclair0528-Shoplifting Shoplifting / value $1,000 or less

      Moorer, Sidney StclairDefendant35203FX12/13/2011Transferred12/13/2011Criminal
      Moorer, Sidney StclairDefendant57826FC09/13/2009Disposed09/28/2009Criminal 


    3. HEATHER ELVIS

No comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment